Wed, Sep 15|
Learning for All
Executive Functioning Bootcamp
For students ages 10-14: Promote better focus, efficiency, organization & confidence. In-Person instruction!
Time & Location
Sep 15, 2021, 5:30 PM – Nov 17, 2021, 6:30 PM
Learning for All, 9636 Tierra Grande St, Suite 204, San Diego, CA 92126, USA
About the Event
Perfect for students with or without ADHD who become easily stressed or overwhelmed and needs support in improving skills such as time management, prioritization, task initiation, and emotional regulation.
This class will lay the foundation for creating lasting improvement in essential organizational skills. It will also teach students about the brain and why executive functioning skills can be challeneging, while helping studnts develop a visual understanding of time.
Students will walk away with effective strategies on how to break a complex project into steps, manage paper and electronic files, be prepared for calss and set long-term goals.
Who: Ages 10-14
When: Wednesdays at 5:30pm-6:30pm
Location: 9636 Tierra Grande St. Suite 205
San Diego, CA 92126
- Wednesday, September 15th 5:30pm Parent Orientation
- Wednesday, September 22nd 5:30pm Class #1
- Wednesday, September 29th 5:30pm Class #2
- Wednesday, October 6th 5:30pm Class #3
- Wednesday, October 13th 5:30pm Class #4
- Wednesday, October 20th 5:30pm Class #5
- Wednesday, October 27th 5:30pm Class #6
- Wednesday, November 3rd 5:30pm Class #7
- Wednesday November 10th at 5:30pm Class #8
- Wednesday, November 17th at 5:30pm Class #9
Licensed Educational Therapist
Certified Cogitive Mediator