Mon, Feb 28|
Executive Functioning Bootcamp - Middle School - Online
Time & Location
Feb 28, 2022, 6:30 PM – 7:30 PM
About the Event
Perfect for students with or without ADHD who become easily stressed or overwhelmed and needs support in improving skills such as time management, prioritization, task initiation, and emotional regulation.
This class will lay the foundation for creating lasting improvement in essential organizational skills. It will also teach students about the brain and why executive functioning skills can be challenging, while helping students develop a visual understanding of time.
Students will walk away with effective strategies on how to break a complex project into steps, manage paper and electronic files, be prepared for class and set long-term goals.
Who: Ages 10-14
When: Mondays at 6:30pm-7:30pm
*Get $50 off for you and a friend/sibling when both are registered and paid by 1/31/22
- Monday, February 28th @ 6:30pm Parent Orientation
- Monday, March 7th @ 6:30pm Class #1
- Monday, March 14th @ 6:30pm Class #2
- Monday, March 21st @ 6:30pm Class #3
- Monday, March 28th - NO CLASS
- Monday, April 4th @ 6:30pm Class #4
- Monday, April 11th @ 6:30pm Class #5
- Monday, April 18th @ 6:30pm Class #6
- Monday, April 25th @ 6:30pm Class #7
- Monday, May 2nd @ 6:30pm Class #8
- Monday, May 9th @ 6:30pm Class #9
- Monday, May 16th @ 6:30pm Class #10
Todd Lambert M.S.
Cognitive Educational Therapist