Tue, Mar 01|
Learning For All
Executive Functioning Bootcamp - High School - Scripps/Miramar
For students ages 15-18: Promote better focus, efficiency, organization & confidence. In-Person instruction!
Time & Location
Mar 01, 2022, 7:00 PM – 8:00 PM
Learning For All, 9636 Tierra Grande St, San Diego, CA 92126, USA
About the Event
Perfect for students with or without ADHD who become easily stressed or overwhelmed and needs support in improving skills such as time management, prioritization, task initiation, and emotional regulation.
This class will lay the foundation for creating lasting improvement in essential organizational skills. It will also teach students about the brain and why executive functioning skills can be challenging, while helping students develop a visual understanding of time.
Students will walk away with effective strategies on how to break a complex project into steps, manage paper and electronic files, be prepared for class and set long-term goals.
Who: Ages 15-18
When: Tuesdays at 7:00pm-8:00pm
Location: 9636 Tierra Grande St. Suite 205 San Diego, CA 92126
*Get $50 off for you and a friend/sibling when both are registered and paid by 1/31/22
- Tuesday, March 1st @ 7:00pm Parent Orientation
- Tuesday, March 8th @ 7:00pm Class #1
- Tuesday, March 15th @ 7:00pm Class #2
- Tuesday, March 22nd @ 7:00pm Class #3
- Tuesday, March 29th - NO CLASS
- Tuesday, April 5th @ 7:00pm Class #4
- Tuesday, April 12th @ 7:00pm Class #5
- Tuesday, April 19th @ 7:00pm Class #6
- Tuesday, April 26th @ 7:00pm Class #7
- Tuesday, May 3rd @ 7:00pm Class #8
- Tuesday, May 10th @ 7:00pm Class #9
- Tuesday, May 17th @ 7:00pm Class #10
Lead Therapeutic Tutor