Thu, Mar 03|
Executive Functioning Bootcamp - High School - Online
For students ages 15-18: Promote better focus, efficiency, organization & confidence. In-Person instruction!
Time & Location
Mar 03, 2022, 6:30 PM – 7:30 PM
About the Event
Perfect for students with or without ADHD who become easily stressed or overwhelmed and needs support in improving skills such as time management, prioritization, task initiation, and emotional regulation.
This class will lay the foundation for creating lasting improvement in essential organizational skills. It will also teach students about the brain and why executive functioning skills can be challenging, while helping students develop a visual understanding of time.
Students will walk away with effective strategies on how to break a complex project into steps, manage paper and electronic files, be prepared for class and set long-term goals.
Who: Ages 15-18
When: Thursdays at 6:30pm-7:30pm
*Get $50 off for you and a friend/sibling when both are registered and paid by 1/31/22
- Thursday, March 3rd @ 6:30pm Parent Orientation
- Thursday, March 10th @ 6:30pm Class #1
- Thursday, March 17th @ 6:30pm Class #2
- Thursday, March 24th @ 6:30pm Class #3
- Thursday, March 31st - NO CLASS
- Thursday, April 7th @ 6:30pm Class #4
- Thursday, April 14th @ 6:30pm Class #5
- Thursday, April 21st @ 6:30pm Class #6
- Thursday, April 28th @ 6:30pm Class #7
- Thursday, May 5th @ 6:30pm Class #8
- Thursday, May 12th @ 6:30pm Class #9
- Thursday, May 19th @ 6:30pm Class #10
Todd Lambert M.S.
Cognitive Educational Therapist